LAND RUSH 2016
APRIL 2, 2016
Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront, 1133 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC
9 am - 5 pm
Land Rush Conference: In The Eye Of Canada's Housing Hurricane
Pinnacle Harbourfront Hotel, 1133 West Hastings St., Vancouver
It is fitting that the Jurock Land Rush conference is being held again this year in Vancouver, the city in the eye of a housing hurricane that has blown real estate prices – and expectations – sky high. Land Rush, of course, is the No. 1 conference for real estate investors who need to know what is really going on and coming on in Canadian and U.S. real estate markets.
This April 2nd, the all-day conference - the 23rd annual - will have a special focus on Vancouver, one of the planet’s great housing markets, and how locals are leveraging that into provincial, national and international property investments.
The Land Rush Conference will tell delegates:
- If Vancouver is in a bubble or just the start of the boom
- If you should you be buying or selling right now
- Which Vancouver suburbs are the best buys right now
- Where you should be buying in the U.S. right now
- The outlook for the Alberta housing market.
- New ideas to finance Canadian and U.S. real estate
- Ozzie Jurock (Donald Trump says he received the best real estate advice from Ozzie) - detailed forecasts for Vancouver Island, Kootenays and the Okanagan as well as the Lower Mainland.
- Tony Quattrin, vice chairman of CBRE Investment Properties Group (Vancouver’s No. 1 multi-family real estate agency)
- Janet Trpin-LePage, ace investor in Phoenix real estate (150 million portfolio)
- Rudy Nielson – President, Niho Land and Cattle Company and LandQuest
- Rick Hoogendoorn – Ace developer and Realtor in Victoria
While the above information is compiled from sources believed to be reliable, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Any type of investing carries inherent risks; as such Jurock Publishing Ltd. and Jurock's Real Estate Insider cannot assume responsibility for any attendees actions.